Thought for Today

Yesterday is gone, taking its regrets.

Tomorrow is yet to be, with its possibilities.

Today is here, with people who need your love.

Right Now.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well, all right!! That actually worked for me. My intent on this blog is to bring up books and other items of interest to me. If they interest you and you want to say something about them, please do. Be civil and respectful. I am interested in your point of view but please don't come on as 1) holier than thou, 2) judgemental, 3) disrespectful.

For the first taste of this, I bring the book I am currently reading: "God After Darwin," by John Haught. Haught is a professor of Theology at Georgetown and, from what I can see so far, something of a "Process Theologian," a subject about which I know very little. Does anyone have anything to say about process theology?

No comments:

Post a Comment